UPDATE: Build 2017.02.22.01 Posted
This is an interim update for specific files only:
- global.asa (version stamp updated)
- clients.asp (fixed default sort on computer name)
- confirm.asp (fixed redirect URL bug)
- reports.asp (fixed heading)
- sqlrepdel.asp (added to fix missing delete/confirmation form)
If you don’t have CMWT installed, download the full installer and follow the instructions provided in the installation guide (under the “/docs” folder within the ZIP file):
- Download CMWT (public release): https://github.com/Skatterbrainz/cmwt_download
If you have CMWT installed and just want to update to the newest build, just download the individual files which are newer than what you have, and copy them into the root directory where CMWT is configured:
- Download specified files: https://github.com/Skatterbrainz/cmwt
- The home page may show incorrect site summary information when CMWT is configured on a CAS host. This will be fixed soon, but updates are still in testing. Thanks to Larry for reporting this!
- The Client Summary report (linked from Site Hierarchy) may show duplicate “No Client” rows. This because it’s grouping by the Resource ID and it is splitting between those with a Resource ID and those without (unknown computers)
Please keep the feedback coming!