Get-CmInventory has been updated to 1606.0700 and uploaded to GitHub today. Among the many things that don’t cure cancer or feed the hungry are the following…
- Granularity – is now number-based, so what was “basic” is now 1, and goes up to 5 (which was formerly called “stupid”)
- AD properties – are now mapped into the queries.xml template, and therefore extendable (I hope I spelled that right? I was going to say “expendable” but that movie shouldn’t have been continued into part 2 and part 3)
- DomainName, DCName – parameters added for AD queries
- SQL queries – have been added. These use the ADO.net channel rather than SMS Provider (WMI) channel for faster execution.
- Index page – When more than one server is specified, an additional “index.htm” page is created.
- Report Open – when finished, the index.htm or the single report .htm, is opened automatically in the default web browser
- Refactored code – some of the repeated code fragment mess has been scooped up, packed into a box and moved into a corner to make room.
- More Love – That’s right, more love. MORE love. And of course, more coffee.
Get some! (here)