This past week was bad for me and my family. Not the worst we’ve been through, but far from the best. Some things I’ve learned…
- Truth and honesty do not always result in good things
- Sometimes the people you expect to have your back, can’t have your back, and you can’t be angry at them for it
- Some people will hate you, even when you try your best to earn their trust…
- Maybe it’s your gender
- Maybe it’s your skin tone
- Maybe it’s your last name
- Maybe you remind them of someone else
- Maybe they’re convinced you’re friends with their enemies
- Bullies don’t fade off after grade school. They buy new suits and keep going
- Being hurt doesn’t hurt as much as watching other good people getting hurt
- The luckiest thing for some people is that the people they’ve hurt haven’t won the lottery yet.
- I’m buying more lottery tickets
Back to studying… namaste.