It was a busy week. Here’s a summary of what I learned.
- Cats can eat twice as much food as their body mass and volume.
- Cats can puke twice as much food as they’ve eaten.
- Some dogs find cat puke to be quite tasty.
- Building web apps to integrate things like AD, SCCM, Solarwinds is incredibly easy and incredibly powerful for a business.
- Nobody besides this customer cares about web apps that integrate AD, SCCM and Solarwinds.
- It is quite possible to wind up in a position where you take insanely stupid orders from someone higher than you in the organization, who is paid less than you.
- A lot more people than I expected have trouble spelling “maintenance” besides me.
- It’s quite possible for a huge hospital database system to suddenly swap SSN’s between patients without anyone noticing.