1. Everyone is replaceable.
2. Anyone who claims they’re an expert on anything IT-related is probably lying.
3. Anyone who insists one vendor or one product is the solution for all situations is an idiot.
4. “Good to go!” means “Until the next time it breaks”.
5. Your employer knows rule #1 better than you do.
6. Always under-promise and over-deliver.
7. Don’t laugh too hard at someone else’s mistake. You’ll get your turn too.
8. Your mastery of a complex technology diminishes by 10% with each week that passes since you last used it
9. The next “new release” will be outdated in two years.
10. No single area of IT is more important than the others.